ISCEA, The International Supply Chain Education Alliance conducts many workshops to improve the knowledge of Manufacturing and Service industry professionals worldwide. ISCEA’s mission is to be a single source for Total Supply Chain Knowledge through Education, Certification, and Recognition.
ISCEA is the developer of internationally recognized certification programs of Certified Supply Chain Manager (CSCM), Certified Supply Chain Analyst (CSCA), Certified Lean Master (CLM), and Certified RFID Master (RFIDSCM). ISCEA is the governing body for the Ptak Prize. ISCEA members hold mid to upper supply chain management positions in Global 2000 companies.
For more information, access www.iscea.net.
Our certification preparation course includes:
- 15 hours (2 days) of classroom instruction led by an experienced supply chain management expert.
- A study guide with all the slides and exercises.
- 2 hour classroom review for the CSCA exam.
- 2 hour proctored internet based CSCA exam
This program is ideal for:
- Those just getting started in the field of supply chain management.
- Anyone that comes into contact with customers or suppliers.
- Anyone that impacts the flow of materials or information.
- Those that will be part of improvement initiatives such as creating a lean supply chain or implementing an ERP system.
Supply Chain Areas Covered in the CSCA Workshop & Exam:
Session-01: Supply Chain Overview
Session-03: Framework for Discussion
Session-04: Fundamental Issues
Session-05: Aggregate Planning
Session-06: Role of Inventory in the Supply Chain
Session-07: Material Requirement Planning
Session-13: Sales Order Fulfillment
Session-14: Lean and Continuous Improvement Tools
Session-16: Team Dynamics